Friday, June 16, 2006

Calling You - Aqua

Hm. The last time I was able to hold a conversation on the phone that went more than two hours was to Mastercard, when roughly 1 hour and 58 minutes of that was spent listening to a tape of how to increase my credit limit, Mozart's finest and occasional crackles as a person picked up the phone, heard I was still there, and simply pressed 'HOLD' out of panic at having to perhaps deal with a live client.

So that may not count.

Man... am I glad that I have unlimited long distance in this hosue.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 p.m., Blogger Cricket said...

Argentiiiiiiinnnaaaaaa!

 
At 4:49 a.m., Blogger cdh said...

I would've hoped for a "Call on Me" version as a title, rather than the "Calling you" that you have gone with.

If nothing else than pure entertainment.

CH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home