Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Jump - VanHalen



I'd always been fairly certain that a rhomboid was little more than some kind of shape that had significance and importance in, what, 2nd grade? And then once you'd learned that no one above the age of, oh, 12 has a clue what a rhomboid is anymore, I'd dismissed it as being superfluous knowledge and immediately replaced in with something much more vital - such as, say, the 3rd verse of "Barret's Privateers".

However, when she said "Jump" and then followed it up with "As high as you can" before concluding with "As many times as you can in 30 seconds" and "Oh - you may get a bit tired", I listened. And promptly sprained my rhomboid.

I must confess... I kind of just like saying rhomboid.

Regardless, with back to the wall - or at the very least, back towards me - I got as much exercise as my back would allow. Between tennis, hill climbs, walking, canoeing and even an intesne game of 20 Questions, I'm fairly stiff this morning. Legs and back are telling me that tonight will be filled with hardcore baseball watching and pork chop cutting.

Oh. And SSS died a quick and painless death. Go ahead: be surprised.

On a sidenote: Angela, Leah - You're both meanies. Colin, you're spared by lack of knowledge.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 a.m., Blogger ezmeralda said...

it's not MY fault that you leave yourself open to these so called 'mean' comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home