Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Remedy - Jason Mraz

Well... the cure is actually an awful lot of sleep, three people who are surreal at listening and avoiding any and all drugs, up to and including caffiene, alcohol and morphine. Instead, a couple of pots of Kraft Dinner, so much squash that muscles scream and setting up a trip to Newfoundland and a visit from a friend from New Brunswick makes me feel a little happier.

Ange and Colin have been, surprise surprise, instrumental in me not doing something incredibly stupid - well... stupider than a rain-soaked 18km bike ride, anyways.

In short... for the first time in what seems like forever, but in actuality is basically one year (almost to the day), I'm single.

My dear God... could the SSS actually be the way to go? Could Colin have actually been right, again?! He still owes me a drink though.

One interesting side effect of not carrying a specific torch for someone is that my code - that I love and so labouriously fret over - is gone. I'm just speaking plain English. How bizzare.

Man... these blogs are so bloody narcissitic. Or however you spell it.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 p.m., Blogger Emily said...

i guess i'm not so good at being annoymous so here's my msn: emilyalicia@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home