Friday, May 19, 2006

Norwegian Wood - The Beatles


Time to start up a new and exciting blog. Admittedly, my old one at livejournal was pretty fun, but I decided that I just didn't like the layout options there as much. Now - really - are people going to read these things? I highly doubt it. Could I be wrong? Well - I was last time. So I may as well get rolling by just re-posting an old message from previous blog, but one that still applies and - if anything - has become more appropriate.

I've found myself sitting and waiting by the phone an awful lot lately as well. As Matt commented - I'm a teenaged girl. I'm relatively familiar with this already... but that doesn't make it any less exciting.

----------------From May 15th, 2006 ------------------

Here I go again, listening to songs and watching them apply to my life or take on new meaning.

BBQ Stain - Tim McGraw: The BBQ on Saturday went over very well, with all kinds of spectacular desserts - though, as usual, I just enjoyed having more of the main course.

Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - The Beatles: Norway isn't really known for an awful lot, in terms of what they've contributed. Vikings, the biathalon (thanks Robin Williams) and little cookies - though those MIGHT be Danish. Could be both. In any case, Norway's spies and songs are amazing, and while there was no 'sleeping in the tub', as the Beatles suggested, Lennon was still right on.

Stand Out - Powerline: A fake song, somewhat, but I was right - It wasn't a question of if, just a matter of time.

So Happy Together - The Turtles: No matter how the dice were tossed, it had to be. It just took its sweet country time.

Three Times a Lady - Lionel Richie: Since its Lionel, I have no idea what the lyircs mean. But the song title caught my eye.

However... as Colin said, one has to hope that its not The Little Old Lady from Pasadena (Beach Boys) just giving me a good race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home