Saturday, May 27, 2006

If You Could Read My Mind - Gordon Lightfoot

Once again, I've decided to revert back into my code-type ways. Why, you may ask? HAH! It's in code, so you have to figure it out that way! Mwa ha ha ha!!

In any case. I've taken this random diagram of a human brain, and decided that I'd like to study it. It is, of course, late, so Im going to be plagued by fatigue a little bit, but that shouldn't stop me from attempting to apply it as necessary.

What we have, in the best kin terms, is an intermingling of green and red patches in the cortex nebula nervous system dealy. If we take the green to represent good ideas, and the red to represent bad ideas, we find that most of the 'bad' - or as I like to call it 'thought demons' - are located at the front of the brain. I think. It could be the back. Thus, I've decided that means that all bad decisions have already occured. That yellow bit is 'neutral decisions'. I don't like them, so they're being ignored.

Ergo - we've now moved into the 'Senate' function of the brain diagram - the sober second thought, which is telling me that if all I do is what I want to do, and don't stick by statements that you no longer agree with, even if you made them only days ago, then I should stay in the green.

Woohoo for Reading that one right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home