Monday, July 10, 2006

Your Song - Elton John


I continue my Ezmy pilfering ways, and since I just lurrrvvv to talk about music - see my blog post titles - I was on this like ugly on a moose. Also, stay tuned, for a special "Upcoming Features" trailer at the end.

NAME UP TO THREE:

Song(s) That I Loathe to the Core of My Being
Perfect - Simple Plan
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
Come What May - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

Musical Artist(s) That I Loathe to the Core of My Being
Britney Spears
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Simpson (though 'Musical' is a stretch)

Rolling Stones Song(s) I Love
Blinded by Rainbows
Start Me Up
Wild Horses

Beatles Song(s) I Love
Let it Be
Come Together
Magical Mystery Tour

Country Song(s) I Love
What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts
BBQ Stain - Tim McGraw
What a Beautiful Day - Chris Cagle

Movie Soundtrack(s) I Love
Shrek 2
The Wedding Singer
Muppet Treasure Island

Musical Sountrack(s) I Love
RENT
Moulin Rouge (it's a musical, right? Some debate. It fits here.)
Les Miserables

Cover Song(s) I Love
I'm Raving - Scooter
True Colours - Fredro Starr ft. Jill Scott
Big Yellow Taxi - Counting Crows

Contemporary Top-40 Artist(s) I Secretly Love
I am fairly certain I can name no current top-40 artists, forget ones I secretly love.

Song(s) That Bring Me to Tears
Blinded by Rainbows - Rolling Stones
Norwegian Wood (This Bird has Flown) - Beatles
Come What May - Moulin Rouge

Song(s) That Make Me Shake My Ass
What a disturbing mental image...
A Little Less Conversation - Elvis Presley
Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy) - Big and Rich
I2I - Powerline

Rap/Hip-Hop Song(s) I Love
Yeah - Usher ft. Ludicrious and Lil John
Get Low - Lil John ft. Ying Yang Twins
Country Grammer - Nelly

70s Disco Song(s) I Love
I must admit that I can't tell the difference between disco and non-disco.

70s Song(s) I Love
Or what decade a song came out in. Thanks Wikipedia!
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
Baba O'Reilly (Teenage Wasteland) - The Who
Hand me Down World - Guess Who

80s Song(s) I Love
Walking on Broken Glass - Annie Lennox
Rock you like a Hurricane - Scorpions
We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel

90s Song(s) I Love
Black or White - Michael Jackson
Peaches - Presidents of the United States of America
Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex

00s Song(s) I Love
You're the Only One - Maria Mena
Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
This Year's Love - David Grey

Song(s) To Have Sex To
What an intriguing question...
You're a Superstar - Love, Inc.
Don't Stop me Now - Queen
Good Lovin' - Rascals
Now those are titles that certainly lend themselves to the topic, even if the songs may be a bit eclectic.

As for the promised preview...

*movie voice* 1999. It appeared for one day. It then returned to the depths it came from. 6 years passed. Like the Kraken of mythology, it lay dormant. Waiting. Waiting. Until one day...
*cue dramatic music* In Wolfville, Nova Scotia, led by a crack team including Colin Hoult, Chris Rivers and The Library Pub, it returned to the light of day.

Alcohol (Barenaked Ladies) - Coming Soon.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 p.m., Blogger Kristen said...

you should get cricket to sing you save a horse, ride a cowboy... it would be a worthwhile event

 

Post a Comment

<< Home